Intel 401(k) Savings Plan and Retirement Contribution — Fidelity*:
- Within 30 days of leaving Intel you will receive a distribution packet from Fidelity that explains each of the options available to you for your accounts — Intel 401(k) Savings Plan and Retirement Contribution.
- NOTE: There is a 30 day hold from termination dates on all Fidelity distributions.
- To initiate a distribution from your Intel 401(k) Savings Plan and/or Retirement Contribution Accounts, contact the Fidelity Service Center at 1-888-401-7377, Monday-Friday (excluding New York Stock Exchange holidays). Representatives are available between 5:30 a.m. and 9 p.m. (Pacific). Access to your account does not cease upon leaving Intel — you can still log in from anywhere, 24 hours a day at www.401k.com.
- If you have an outstanding loan at the time of termination or retirement, you will receive a coupon book which can be used to continue to make your loan repayments.
- Contact Fidelity directly at 1-888-401-7377 to update your personal information and address changes.
- A Note about Roll-overs and record keeping for tax purposes : Retirees should know it is critical to keep all records of transfer from their 401K to their roll-over account as the transfer document shows both pre-tax as well as after-tax contributions and the value of Free$tock at the time of transfer – all of which impact your tax liability.