After leaving Intel, it is critical to ensure you have a current mailing address, telephone, and/or email address on record with Intel for at least 18 months so that you receive tax and benefit information in a timely manner.
NOTE: To receive your W2 in a timely manner, your change of address must be received by the end of the first week of December of that year.
You now have 3 options to change your home address with Intel (new December 2015):
Posted December 20, 2015
- You can call the Get HR Help 800 number (1-800-238-0486) and speak to an agent. Once you verify your identity with the agent on the phone, you can make the address change with the agent.
- You can go to Leaving Intel on the Intel website
- Click on the Personal Data Change Form link (under the heading Personal Data)
- Download the form to your computer or print the form (there are 2 pages)
- Complete both pages with information to verify identity and to make the personal data change
- Once the form is completed, submit the change request by:
- Attaching form to Email
- Scan form and Email or
- Mail a hard copy
- Scan and Email: Scan the form, attach to an email, send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be updated within 2-3 days.
- Or you can Mail a hard copy to:
Intel Employee Records
5000 W. Chandler Blvd.
Chandler, AZ USA 85226
Personal data will be updated within 5-7 days depending on mailing time.
To continue to receive important information regarding your 401(k) and/or Profit Sharing Accounts, you must contact Fidelity* directly at 1-888-401-7377 to update your personal information and address changes.
Pay Check Delivery
Standard Final Paycheck Delivery is typically direct deposit on the next regular pay cycle.
If the information provided does not answer your questions, please call the Intel Contact Center for further assistance.
(800) 238-0486 Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (Pacific Time)
Exempt Base Pay Calculation
Final base paycheck is calculated using the following formula: Annual pay X days worked divided by 24, divided by days in a pay period.
Exempt Paid Time Off
Unused vacation time will not be paid out at termination (except for California and Massachusetts employees).
Non-Exempt Paid Time Off
If your employment with Intel ends, you will receive payment, at your final rate of pay, for any vacation you have earned but not taken. If you are a California employee, your earned, unused floating holiday(s) will be paid out upon termination.
Non-Exempt Personal Absence (PA)
If your employment with Intel ends, any unused PA will be paid out. PA time is converted to cash as follows:
- At time and one half of straight time pay for hours over a 40-hour balance
- At straight time for hours below a 40-hour balance
Employees who terminate voluntarily or involuntarily before taking sabbatical or who do not take their full sabbatical will forfeit their sabbatical. Intel does not make cash payments in lieu of sabbatical time.
Any Annual Performance Bonus (APB) payout will be made at the normal payout distribution time (typically first week of February)and will be prorated for the months of participation during the year in which retirement occurs. If your retirement date is between the 1st and 15th, you will not receive credit for that month towards your pro-rated APB pay out. If your retirement date is between the 16th and end of the month, you will receive credit towards your prorated APB payout.
The Quarterly Profit Bonus (QPB) payout will be made at the normal payout distribution times (typically January, April, July and October)and will be prorated based on eligible earnings for the months of participation during the period in which retirement occurs.
In the event a retirement eligible employee is terminated for misconduct, including but not limited to any conduct that would result in immediate termination under Intel’s Discipline and Discharge Guidelines, such employee will not be eligible for an APB payout unless otherwise approved by Intel, in its sole discretion.
You could receive as many as four checks when you leave Intel due to a redeployment action. For instance, if you select the immediate separation option, the payout may include salary buy-out payment, COBRA benefits, separation benefits and regular base earnings. If you select the redeployment option, payout may include salary buy-out payment, separation benefits, and regular base earnings.
The following deductions may be taken out of each check:
- Wage withholding assignments, if applicable, may be taken out of the salary buy-out and separation benefits checks.
- Medical, dental, life/Accidental Death and Disability (AD&D) insurance, HCRA, DCAP, disability insurance, Intel 401(k) Savings Plan and Retirement Contribution, loan and wage withholding assignments, if applicable, may be deducted from your regular base earnings check.
- No deductions are taken from the COBRA check if offered in your redeployment package.
- Applicable taxes are deducted from separation pay at the supplemental rate, as required by law.