Health always makes the short list of interest areas for Intel Retirees. For many Retirees, health is the key factor in how much they enjoy retirement. Health insurance premiums are often a Retiree’s greatest monthly expense. The health industry is also undergoing major changes driven by advances in medicine, adoption of digital technology, and the emergence of consumerism in shopping and selecting health care.
Many health websites already exist. The purpose of this website is to:
- Give updates on Intel’s Retiree Health Insurance benefits (IRMP) and provide FAQs for IRMP and SERMA
- Give you tips on using your SERMA
- Compile and communicate top health care benefit issues being addressed by the Intel Retiree Board
- Provide articles and references on health insurance, health industry, and personal health
- Retirees recommend insurance brokers
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Purchasing Health Care Insurance for new retirees / What are your options when you are on COBRA and it is ending
- How the Affordable Care act affects grandfathered health plans
- Links to Other Health Resources
Reference links have been confirmed on their date of publication on our site. If a link is broken, please notify the Intel retiree webmaster at email@example.com and use your favorite internet search engine to find more current information.