- – Intel Involved 2016 Volunteer Hours Round 3 Payout Report Now Available!
- – NM Intel News – Two articles highlighting exciting news regarding New Mexico
- -New offer for Retirees – Safari Online Learning! Offered at a big discount
- – Intel Retiree Health Benefits Annual Enrollment and Important notice for those whose COBRA coverage ends before the end of 2017
- – Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief
Intel retirees, it’s time to gear up for annual enrollment!
The 2018 Retiree Benefits Annual Enrollment is open November 1–30, 2017. This is your annual opportunity to review health plan options available through Intel, the Health Insurance Marketplace, and Medicare so you can find a plan that best meets your needs. Watch for the 2018 Retiree Annual Benefits Enrollment Guide to arrive at your mailing address the week of October 22. Be sure to read through it thoroughly to understand the Intel Retiree health plan options available starting January 1, 2018. In addition to the guide, Intel will use www.intel.com/go/myben and www.intel.com/employee/retiree to keep you updated on important 2018 annual enrollment information. As always, you can call (877) GoMyBen (466-9236) to understand your current benefits.